Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Cacique Plus-Size Bras Are a Perfect Fit

Let's talk about Cacique Bras today! I am just a "Southern Bell" who has been searching for the best bra to fit my full-figured "beauties" for three years now. Finding myself single again after ten years of marriage, I realized that my style needed an "overhaul." A simple glance in the mirror one day made me realize that my appearance not only is important to me, but to the people that I encounter. I needed to change my "blah" appearance to the "captivating" appearance that I so longed for others to see. This desire to look and feel great about myself started with a search for a bra that would give support to my full-figure breasts while making me look sexy and defined.

 Wouldn't you know, I found it. Let me introduce you to My Cacique Plus-Size Bras.  Not only have I found a bra that fits and supports my full-figured breasts, but one that also fits my stylish personality. Talk about my self-esteem booster! I went from "Drab" to "Fab" with just the right Cacique bra. So what was I doing wrong? First of all, thanks to the Oprah Show, I learned that I was wearing and purchasing the wrong size bra. I had been wearing a larger bra with a smaller cup size thinking that is the correct way to purchase my bras. I was wrong! I went to a local Lane Bryant Store and got measured. "Surprise, Surprise!"  I should have been purchasing an 44 DDD instead of 46DD. What a huge difference!

Next, I was introduced to the Cacique brand bras at Lane Bryant. I was a little girl in a candy store. Wow, the wonderful colors, styles, and support cushion really made me leap for joy. Not only that, but I was able to take advantage of a buy one and get one half off sale. "Ching Ching!" Several weeks later, I looked back and realized that I walked with a new assurance and pleasure in my appearance all thanks to my Cacique plus-size bras. This is the excitement that I want to give to readers as they take noticed of the "gals" and find out, if they are looking their best in their present bras. If not, then give Cacique a try follow me to find your Cacique Style info and great savings.

Thank you,

My Cacique Plus-Size Bras


Smooth Plunge Bra


Bras Buy One Get One 50% Off
Can't you see yourself in this lovely Smooth Plunge Bra? 

Can't decide then check out the Seamless 5-way Convertible Bra as well. Each by Cacique by Lane Bryant
 
Seamless 5-way Convertible Bra






Bras Buy One Get One 50% Off

 While you are looking, check out the Microfiber Molded Sports Bra: Cacique by Lane Bryant.


Bras Buy One Get One 50% Off









 Don't forget to add the sexy panties by Cacique to your shopping cart!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment